In the world, in 2013, exports of BULK wine was around 37 Mhl, which is around 48% up from 2000 and reaches 38% of export share.
In Japan, import of BULK wine was 360,000 hl, 13% of import share, which is +4 points of share and around 248% up from 2005.
Because of following reasons, bulk wine will be growing more and more .
- EPA has been effective between many countries, which lead Advantage of a tariff rate.
- Improvement of transportation, which enable bulk Same quality as bottled wine.
- Awareness of Environmental Impact, which lead the consumers to prefer the ecological bulk imported & consuming area-bottled wine.
Advantage of the BULK
- Freight. Bulk wine can ship almost 2 times than bottled wine in litters.
- Tariff rate. With WHO tariff, the custom tax on BULK wine more conpetitive than bottled. The difference may be wider if your country has EPA/FTA with Japan.
-Environmental Impact. Same as freight, large shipping volume contribute to reduce CO2 while transportation. By using the dry materials made close to/ in Japan, it can contribute to reduce CO2 more.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, please contact us
We can do consign bottling .
Please contact us to start "Bulk exporting and bottling in Japan"!